Injuries to Minors and Children

Our firm handles cases involving injuries to minors and children. Typically, a person under 18 cannot file a lawsuit without the assistance of an adult, parent or guardian.  The need for a minor to file suit usually arises when he or she suffers some form of personal injury.  In particular, young people risk injury due to

  • car accidents,
  • school bus accidents,
  • falls from playground equipment, and
  • accidental drownings.

These types of accidents can sometimes result in serious disability or death. The lawsuits initiated on behalf of children with personal injuries can help manage the extremely high costs that are often incurred while caring for children with severe injuries that will affect them as they mature into adults.

If you are a parent or guardian of a child who has suffered a severe injury, let me help. Call us at 713-869-7030 or toll free at 1-800-499-9893.  You can also contact us online for a free consultation to discuss how we may assist your child and family.